“When you live your life fully dedicated to Jesus you will look different, you will be an outsider.”
- What does it mean to have a Living Hope as followers of Jesus?
- Peter argues that how we live in a broken world matters greatly for eternity and for today, why do you believe he does this and how should you live in light of that?
- Thinking back to the story of Cambodian Killing Fields, what would it look like for you to have a perspective on suffering that says, "God make my back stronger."
- How has your encounter with God changed you?
- What does it mean to be done with sin? Is that you, are you done with Sin? is it undesirable or does it draw you in? Does it have a hold in your life?
- Read Galatians 1:10, then share an example of where you have stood up for your convictions and chosen to honor God rather than man?
- In reading 1st Peter 4:1-11, how should that impact our thinking about the necessity of evangelism?
- If you are currently suffering in some way, share how you are and prayer together with your group or family regarding that suffering.