Have you ever shared your testimony with your family? Have you told them how you came to trust Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If not, maybe this week you can do that!
- Who did God use to show himself to you?
- How have you counted yourself out from being a part of his plan?
- What specifically can you do to become more open to being used by God?
- Are you limiting God by counting yourself out of his plan for your life?
- If you have chosen to follow Jesus, he desires to use you to help bring people back to him. Are you willing to allow yourself to be used by him or are you limiting God?
This week, I want to challenge you to ask yourself about where you have counted yourself out and tell a friend or a pastor about it, commit to yourself and more importantly to God that you will allow yourself to be an Unlikely, to be a person who is used by God.