Today as we continue our study of Imago Dei (image of God) we see how God uses the creation of Eve to complete this in humanity, but soon this is broken by sin and now we compete as a result. But God as a loving father works to restore us to Him and each other.
- Read Genesis 2:18-25 Male and Female are better together according to scripture. How do you think they better reflect Gods image together?
- Read Genesis 3:14-19 We see the image of God broken in Genesis. How has this impacted humanity and the world around us?
- How have you seen this change over time?
- Read Ephesians 5:22-33 The Gospel is the good news that unites us to God and has the power to restore our relationships. How do you see the Gospel portrayed in this passage?
- Is there anything in this passage you find uncomfortable or counter cultural?
- Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Here we see Solomons ancient wisdom telling us that we are better together and you may find this in sharp contrast to today's current wisdom. In what ways does this reflect the heart of God for his people to be in community and relationship with each other?